Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The kids are coming ...

Just bought another Canon 5D camera body and have been shooting a little bit of everything. Been doing a lot of test shots and really like it. I'm also getting together some children's portraits and will be launching into some shooting options/sessions. I'm shooting them in their environment. No studio and minimal lighting. I'm also putting together some maternity shots and newborns. While I set this up I will be looking for some "expecting" couples that are looking for photographs of themselves together and the soon-to-be mom alone. I will gladly shoot the session at no charge. I would also like to shoot the baby as early as possible after delivery. Not the type of shots the hospital offers, but emotional, artistic shots and again no charge as I put this all together. So, if you expecting and are excited about photography, contact me. tomspader@comcast.net

No comments: