Friday, July 27, 2007

Not Just Weddings


Most of the wedding gigs are on the weekends. The rest of the week I'm still making pictures. As I mentioned, I'm a full time newspaper photographer which has me shooting (including the weddings) sometimes seven days a week, often over 1000 per day. Even on the "off" days I'm in post production working the photos, building galleries and more often than not, trying to stay ahead of the curve with the constantly changing digital world.

While this blog is set up primarily for information on my Wedding Photojournalism, I will be updating during the week with images and situations I feel sheds a better light on what I'm all about.

This image was made as a state champion softball team gets ready to travel to Texas from NJ to compete in a national tournament. My job was to try to show the intensity of their workout. While most 16 year old girls are hitting the beach and hanging out, this group had their game face on.

Hey, and as far as the Weddings go, maybe this girl is a future client, ha
.

No comments: