Sunday, September 23, 2007

Flying Feet II

I had the opportunity to work as a second-shooter with LBI based photographer Ann Coen, www.anncoen.com. Shooting like this is a lot of fun as I get to shoot in a much more behind the-scenes-style, which is what I do best. So, as the day unfolds, Ann took care of the shots she needed and my job was to complement her work with details and different angles.


There was a lot going on while Ann did her thing. The sandy feet was shot with a 300mm while Ann shot with a medium length lens getting the full couple in the shot. Since most of the shots in their album will be of the couple I felt a detail shot without their faces, would help bring it all together.

In the second shot, the expression on the bride's face was so genuine while she watched her new husband get his posed shots done I was glad I was in position, again with the 300mm. That look, totally unposed and unaware she was being photographed told the story of the entire day for me.

No comments: